A Prayer for Clarity
Clarity is something that I long for. Some days I have it, some days I don’t.
The feelings of clarity give me the sense of security. Security can help me to let go, let go of my worries, let go of stressing about “what could happen”.
Do you ever feel it is an uphill climb to find clarity? Does asking questions, searching for answers, and trying to “make” things happen wear you out?
Do you ever feel lost in your head?
Do you ever feel like your head is spinning?
Would clarity help you to slow your thoughts down?
Would clarity help you to feel less stress and worry?
What if we didn’t have clarity but still felt secure?
What if we didn’t have clarity and didn’t feel secure?
What if we completely depended on God, and know that it is already provided?
What if the clarity came once we surrendered?
I love peace of mind.
But, when I don’t have clarity, it can cause me to worry, stress, and feel very uncertain about what the outcome will be.
I am going choose to surrender that.
I feel that by surrendering the idea of having to know what and how things will happen, will actually give me clarity!
When we trust God, we instantly become clear because we then know that it all is taken care of.
What else can help us to surrender and gain clarity?
- Walk in nature
You can use the prayer below for tapping.
Tap on a point, for each line of the prayer.
Tapping 5-6 times on each point, for each line of prayer.
As you tap, you may feel the tension in your body release, and your thoughts may be quieted.
Surrendering it to God, finding clarity
When you feel worry or stress coming up for you, come back to this prayer. Pray it, tap it, walk while reciting it.
The more we pray, tap, talk to God, we can get clear. We will hear what His plans are for us, as we connect with Him and listen.
Living here on Earth, there really is never total security. Nothing is ever certain, tomorrow is never promised.
I am working on living each day the best I can, doing better than the day before. I may not have clarity, but I can still live in peace knowing that God has it all worked out.
- 1 A Prayer for Clarity
- 18.104.22.168 Do you ever feel lost in your head?
- 22.214.171.124 Do you ever feel like your head is spinning?
- 126.96.36.199 Would clarity help you to slow your thoughts down?
- 188.8.131.52 Would clarity help you to feel less stress and worry?
- 184.108.40.206 What if we didn’t have clarity but still felt secure?
- 220.127.116.11 What if we didn’t have clarity and didn’t feel secure?
- 18.104.22.168 What if we completely depended on God, and know that it is already provided?
- 22.214.171.124 What if the clarity came once we surrendered?
- 1.1 Surrendering it to God, finding clarity