Quick Tap: Eating Healthy During the Holidays
The holidays can be a challenge for many of us between all the yummy treats and emotions that arise during these times.
My hope is that you will use these tapping scripts to help you to focus on eating healthy during the holidays, and avoiding giving into the sweet treats and temptations that will keep you from feeling your best.
Here is a quick tapping script for eating healthy during the holidays.
- The set-up statement only needs to be said at the beginning of sequence. It doesn’t need to be repeated before each round.
- You can change the wording in script if it doesn’t make sense to you.
- Here is the link to help you with all the tapping points and the basics.
TAPPING ON “EATING HEALTHY DURING THE HOLIDAYS”
Karate Chop: (Set-up Statement)
- Even though I love snacking on sweets during the holidays, I love and accept myself.
- Even though I struggle to skip the cookie plates or eat more than I should, I love and accept myself anyways.
- Even though I know I am eating because of how I am feeling, I love and accept myself who I am.
The holidays gives me easy opportunities to overeat on food and treats
Side of Eye:
I hate the way I feel after I eat lots of sugar-filled foods
I feel sick and miserable
I want this season to be different from past years
I can eat healthy during the holidays
I want to let go of my emotions that drive me to make food choices
I can make good healthy food choices
Top of Head:
I am letting go of the frustration and guilt around holiday food.
I don’t need to use the holidays as an excuse to eat poorly
Side of Eye:
I don’t need to use the holidays as an excuse to eat emotionally
I choose to let go of my sadness and lonliness
I choose to let go of my anger and frustration
I choose to let go of past eating habits
This is a holiday gift to myself
It’s easy for me to make the choice to eat healthy
Top of head:
I chose to accept this change in my life!